2019 has been a monumental year at Rokt –
- We went from strength to strength as we hit a new milestone of a $100m revenue run rate and grew our team of Rokt’stars to over 220 across 7 global offices.
- Our $48M Series C investment with global investment firm TDM Growth Partners in October was one of the largest NYC tech funding rounds of 2019. This round allows us to keep accelerating research & development as we expand our capabilities and continue to make e-commerce smarter, faster and better. As part of this, we were delighted to also announce the appointment of Tom Cowan (TDM) and Steve Krenzer (Groupon) to the Rokt board.
- We acquired OfferLogic driving forward our expansion into B2B. With this we opened our new Boston office and first North American Research & Development hub.
- We were delighted to announce Spain as the latest addition to a growing list of global markets we operate in which also includes the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Japan.
- We introduced Rokt Calendar – you can learn more about Calendar Marketing in our recent blog post.
We could not have done any of this without our incredibly dedicated group of Rokt’stars. A big thank you to all who joined us on this journey as we continue to make e-commerce Smarter, Faster, and Better.
To join our growing team visit Rokt.com/careers .